Auto Dealership Services
AB Environmental has been servicing auto dealerships in Long Island and the five boroughs for over 40 years. In addition to just collecting waste oils, antifreeze, and contaminated water (oily or car wash waste) we are also capable of disposing of used oil filters, oily debris, contaminated soil and sludge, and any other non-hazardous waste.
We supply and service parts-washing and brake-washing sinks with non-flammable aqueous solvent solutions. Vactor trucks can clean out your storm drains, catch basins, oil/water separators, and any pits or floor troughs.
AB Environmental will provide storage tank compliance audit guidance and assist you in staying compliant with local and state regulatory requirements.
Ask Us About:
- Waste Oil Removal
- Oil Filter Disposal
- Oil Contaminated Debris Disposal
- Antifreeze Disposal
- Car Wash Waste Water Disposal
- Washer Fluid Supply
- Parts Washer Sink Supply
- Emergency Spill Response & Remediation
- Oil / Water Separator Maintenance
- Tank Compliance & Retrofits
- Storm Drain, Catch Basin, Pit, or Floor Trough Cleaning